This recipe will take you maybe 5 minutes to make. It’s a delicious alternative to a high sugar favorite. My son loves this recipe and he’s typically pretty picky.
- 1 banana
- Plain Greek yogurt a few dollops
- 4 strawberries (fresh if you have them)
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Slice banana length wise and place in bowl
- Dollop greek yogurt onto banana
- Slice strawberries and place on top of yogurt
- Sprinkle coconut on top of strawberries then
- Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Grab a spoon and enjoy!